January 16, 2012

I know, I know, more beach pictures...

See beach in the reflection?
My super cool new beach bought earrings made from seeds. Only this one has a feather, the other one is without on purpose. 
Our armless sand mermaid wearing my dress, Yuri's sunglasses and Gabi's hair
Nothing like handstands on the beach. A friend and Gabi.
Someone surfing the small waves.
Okay, there were a few clouds.
Sun down on a beach town.
Milho Verde. Served with a piece of the husk to keep your hands clean. Not stupid little corn holding tools!
I got a henna tattoo! Of a cat in honor of Cheninho the cat at home who has one green eye and one blue eye.
Empadinhas. A single serving of meat pie. This one had a spicy Cod filling. Yes Mom. People eat little meat pies on the beach here.
Pedro comes to the beach! He has roughly 1,000 girlfriends because he's so darn cute.
A few black and whites

And last but not least some beach creatures!


I know, that was a ton of pictures, but we were there for 4 days!

1 comment:

  1. These pics are gorgeous. I love the mermaid lady! Show us a picture of your finished tatoo. Love you!

    ReplyDelete