January 8, 2012

Larissa Turns 23


Cake made by Tia Sandra. Moist and delicious vanilla cake with a touch of coconut.  
It was a lazy day.
Pedro, on a mission.
Making holes in the sand. 

It rained on and off all weekend. What you don't see here are pictures from Saturday night. We went to a night club called "LuAzul" or Blue Moon. It was very fun. The club was half indoors, half outdoors, lots of different levels and played both American music and Brazilian music. We had a great time. We stayed dancing until past 4 in the morning! We slept late this morning and had a breakfast of fresh mangoes and coconut water, and spent the rest of the day lazing around on the beach eating perfectly seasoned grilled meats. We must have sang happy birthday to Larissa 5 or 6 times, and every time was more fun than the last. I didn't get any pictures of her, just videos, but I'm having a hard time uploading them. It was surely a good 23rd birthday :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a very fun weekend! I loved that you danced the night away! Did you get to wear some of the fun outfits you brought? I'm so jealous of the fresh mangoes and perfectly seasoned, grilled meats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pack well for going out. I ended up borrowing an outfit. What an event that was. All the women in the family were dressing me. Alessandra was giving me bracelets, his grandmother was buttoning my shorts for me, it was really something else! But they promised we'd go out dancing again so I'll definitely get to wear some of the cute outfits I brought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't pack well for going out **

    ReplyDelete