January 18, 2012

Things I wish I'd packed and a blogging break

Looks like we're off to Ubu again, but this time for a whole week. Pray my legs don't fall off from too much soccer and that I don't turn into an ice cream cone from eating too many. The weather looks a little rainy here and there, but I just introduce go fish the card game to Brazil so I'm sure we'll stay entertained.

Here is the long awaited list of thing I wish I'd packed:

1. Q-Tips
2. CHAPSTICK.
3. Bug Spray
4. Back ups of my every day make-up items, like mascara.
5. HAIR PRODUCTS. Why did I think I could escape Brazil's humidity???
6. A few light sweaters. When it rains, it gets chilly.
7. On the same note, a light rain coat and an umbrella.
8. NAIL POLISH REMOVER. Get a manicure and think it will magically disappear? No. Also a nail file! Duh!
9. Floss. It's corn season over here.
10. More books to read for pleasure.
11. Body lotion

Seems I was most unprepared in the toiletries department. Luckily these things are all cheap and available at the pharmacy around the corner.

Wishing everyone a warm and happy week! Will post asap!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Corn stuck in your teeth!

    PS I can't imagine why you would wear make up at the beach. Silly Daughty.

    ReplyDelete