August 11, 2012

UPDATE!

That's right, I'm headed back to Brazil. I've worked long hours for a long time and I deserve to spend a vacation with the one I love! Here's the itinerary!

WEDNESDAY AUGUST 22, 2012

FLYING OUT OF BOSTON: 5:15PM
ARRIVING IN ATLANTA: 8:06PM

FLYING OUT OF ATLANTA: 9:35PM

THURSDAY AUGUST 23, 2012

ARRIVING IN SAO PAULO: 8:15AM

FLYING OUT OF SAO PAULO: 10:50AM
ARRIVING IN VITORIA: 12:35PM 

Let's hope they aren't "cleaning the plane" for an extra 3 hours before the longest leg of my trip this time. Let's also hope the "steak dinner" is just as good as it was last time ;)

So FIQUE LIGADO! (That's Portuguese for stay tuned!)

I'll be sure to post plenty more pictures and stories as the trip progresses!

1 comment:

  1. I hope the travelling goes smoothly with no delays. Say hello to Yuri and his whole family for us. Love you and I'll miss you. Looking forward to all your posts! XOXO

    ReplyDelete