September 15, 2012

Singing On A Farm

This morning I got up bright and early to take pictures of Yuri's cousin Eduardo singing with his classmates. I was allowed to bring my new camera so I was pretty excited. The event was rescheduled twice because of rain so they moved it to an indoor space, and of course it was beautiful today. I also got a free popsicle and unlimited use of a trampoline. Win.

It was a pretty cool location. It was a huge farm with tons of fruit trees and a huge pavilion. There were trampolines, bouncy castles, a huge blow up slide, a mechanical bull, and a zip line, it was pretty awesome.

Eduardo and his classmates did a great job. They sang 2 songs and then booked it for the fun stuff. We stuck around for a while, listened to the live band they had, ate hot dogs and popsicles, snapped a few pics and headed home.
The zipline!
Remember jaca? I posted a picture of it last time I was in Brazil.
Tio Lucio, Camila, Eduardo, Tia Sandra
When we got back we drank some coffee (it was an early morning!), played some wii and had lunch. Tia Sandra made a white lasagna that had tortellini in it, sounds crazy, and it was crazy, crazy good. I also went back up the the roof terrace to get some pictures of the view.

I find it so beautiful.


Now we're about to head out to Jabaquara to visit Yuri's grandparents and some cousins and... play bingo. That's right, bingo. You can laugh all you want but Yuri's grandfather won a motorcycle once while playing. Yeah, that's right. Pictures to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment