September 1, 2012

Well That's Just Beachy.

In a few hours we're headed to spend the day on the beach. Good ol' Ubu and I meet again. Turns out the wedding is in GUARAPARI, not JABAQUARA. I'm really good at hearing. The distance is roughly the same. The plan is to spend the day lounging on the beach and then when the sun heads to bed we go get ready to get our wedding on. We plan to spend the night in Ubu after the wedding is over since the 2 are close by.

Not very many of the cousins will be there, only Camila and Gustavo are tagging along. Those two could not be more fun, so I'm pretty excited. Here's hoping I can still find something to wear, I avoid all samba lessons (Carmen, why didn't we learn?!) and I don't get burnt to a crisp on the beach!

Tons of pictures to follow! Have a great Saturday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment